Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Vidoe Games Reduce Stress

My brother is really into video games, and has been for about 5 years. He probably has four different counsels with at least twenty games to each. I asked him why he liked them so much. He said that when he's bored or having a bad day, they help him take his mind off of what is bothering him. I never really understood that concept until last week.

My boyfriend and his friends play Call of Duty quite often. They get really into it, screaming and jumping all around because someone stole their kill. I usually just sit and watch them play. Since the graphics are really intricate, it almost seems like a TV show. Plus, watching them is pretty entertaining. One night I was really frustrated and stressed with school and such. My boyfriend had me take a turn playing the video game. It took me a while to get used to the controls and aim but I actually got someone!!! I got really excited and it actually made me feel less stressed. So the next time you feel upset, angry, frustrated, stressed, play a video game for a couple minutes. You will feel so much better!!

3 comments:

  1. I use video games to relieve stress pretty much all the time. I play them on the computer, so most of my gaming friends are somewhere else in the world talking through voice chat. I play the same games like Call of Duty and Battlefield. I just got Battlefield Bad Company 2 the other day for my computer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never tried the computer games before. Except for the dumb ones on Facebook... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. It goes without further emphasis that video games represent an expensive purchase, especially for authentic gaming enthusiasts who are constantly looking for new thrills. If the budget constitutes a setback for you as well, then video games backup may be just the solution you have been looking for. There is a simple and reliable solution to backup video games and this includes a tutorial for video games which guarantees efficiency and results. clash of clans hack ios

    ReplyDelete