Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Highlights? Help me decide! : )

I'm thinking about getting my hair highlighted for the summer. I've never had it colored before, so I'm kind of nervous about it. A friend of a friend is currently in cosmetology school and can do it fairly cheaply. She's in the "advanced" course and is close to getting her certificate, but I'm really particular about my hair. I've been seeing my normal hair stylist for about two years and we've been talking about coloring my hair for quite some time. I would almost feel guilty giving my business to my friend's friend. Plus, my current stylist knows what I like and has a lot more experience. I am a firm believer of the saying "You get what you pay for," but money is kind of tight. What to do, what to do?

http://totallyher.com/images/2008/09/maria-menounos.jpg
(This is what I want it to look like)

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I have, or will ever have this dilemma, but.... I would go with the more experienced person. If it was me in this situation, I wouldn't want someone messing it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL don't ask me either. Ummm try our teacher...!

    ReplyDelete