Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Blog Rage?

I was reading through some of my previous blogs. I'm beginning to notice that this blog is giving me an outlet to let out some of my frustrations with situations in my life. Some of my posts have been lighthearted, but lately it seems that I've been kind of venting to my blog. It's nice to have an outlet; just typing out experiences and leaving them in this web of space is turning out to be more beneficial than I previously thought. Sometimes it's nice to just empty my mind and leave all my thoughts out here. It doesn't bother me that everyone can read this. Actually, I kind of like the idea that one of my peers can read what's happening in my life and offer some suggestions or insight. I hope you guys don't think I'm a master complainer. Sometimes it's easier to rant about the things that are going wrong instead what is going right.

No comments:

Post a Comment