Wednesday, March 31, 2010

It's the Final Countdown of the Semester

I feel pretty proud of myself this semester. I would usually put off all of my work until the last minute, but I've been pretty on top of it (for the most part). I've found that for myself, the longer I put it off, the less I want to do it. I think this semester was better for me because I took classes that I actually interested me. I do much better with the writing aspect of media. Last semester I took Intro to Video Production and it was probably the hardest class I've ever taken It was even worse than the math and science class I had! I know that learning about editing and cameras is going to benefit me for my career, but it doesn't interest me at all. I would much rather write or be a talent for a production. I wish there were more classes that focused on that aspect of the media.

2 comments:

  1. I have been falling behind this semester. Usually I like to get my projects and papers done early. I have just been too busy with everything else. I'm really worried about my International Politics class. I mean, I have gotten A's on everything so far in the class. The final paper is worth the majority of the grade, and I haven't even started on it yet. I am thinking of starting it next week before I start working on all my video projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good. I'm glad someone isn't sliding off the edge of school madness. I'm doing pretty well this semester also. I just wish I didn't wait to the last min to do everything. No telling how much better my work would be.

    ReplyDelete