Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Quick Story of Intuition or Coincidence?

When my mother was twenty years old she was working as a secretary. She was working hard to put herself through college. On a cold November morning, she left for work just like any other day. In the middle of her day, she got the strange urge to write down the words: "I wish I could stay, but I have to go." She had a very eerie feeling, so she crumpled up the piece of paper and threw it away. My mother finished out her day, drove home with anxiety. She walked in the door to her mother and sister crying. My mother's father had passed away from a massive heart attack while at work.

This story has been told to me numerous times. It makes me wonder about a daughter's intuition and the unyielding bond between parent and child. There are always experiences that just cannot be explained, but to me this is a prime example of communication from beyond our realm of comprehension.

1 comment:

  1. Tell me about it. My aunt is always freaking me out. Not only does her house seem haunted, really, but she can tell you your past and future. She told me once that she could tell me my past, but telling my future was not a good idea. Also, just by feeling your nerves on your hands and fingers, she can tell you where on your body you are aching. She is good at giving massages though.

    ReplyDelete