Thursday, February 11, 2010

Good Customer Service and a Good Product Never Happen Once

I start my day with a large cup of coffee. Often times I will buy a medium Cafe Mocha from Cafe Joe's on campus right before class. I didn't have time today so I stopped there after class. Usually when I go there, there is a girl who is not very friendly. I try to be nice and polite to her but she is always snippy. But she makes the BEST Mochas EVER! There is always the perfect coffee to chocolate ratio. And nothing brightens my day more than a wonderful cup of coffee. I forget about the worker's crabbiness and go on with my day.

Today, however, there was a different girl working. When I walked up to the counter she was really nice and asked how my day was. I ordered the usual and expected it to be magnificent. I took a drink and it was horrible. It tasted like warm milk. Even though the girl was really nice, I'm really mad that I spent over three dollars for a coffee I ended up throwing away.

Now I'm wondering which is worse: having a bad product or a bad attitude??

1 comment:

  1. That is a really good question. I guess for me it would be a good product. In this case, I would feel like I'm paying for the product not their kindness (service). So, I think I would take the good mocha over the kindness of the other girl.

    ReplyDelete