Thursday, April 8, 2010

Pride and Prejudiced Against Keira Knightly

I'm watching Pride and Prejudice on E! right now. I loved the book but I cannot stand Keira Knightly. I can't stand how she protrudes her jaw whenever she talks. Her "serious" look always consists of her lips slightly separated with her nose stuck up in the air. I never thought she was that great of an actress. Even in the Pirates of the Caribbean movies it was hard for me to watch her. Luckily Johnny Depp's performance made them bearable. It seems that she is the same character in every movie: the young and pretty English girl with a little bit of attitude. Keira is a very pretty woman, which must be why she has been in the movies. I haven't seen her in anything new lately, most likely because she can only be cast in a small amount of roles, since she doesn't have any talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment